Organization: United States Solar Corporation (“US Solar”)
Position Type: Full-time, Part-time, and/or Temporary
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Employer Description: US Solar is a developer and owner/operator of solar projects, specializing in community solar markets.
The Residential Sales Representative will sell solar power subscription savings to residential electric customers. This position will offer solar power subscriptions from our off-site projects to residential utility customers at locked-in prices that offer savings on their electric bill and protect against rising electric prices.
Sales Representatives are expected to generate leads, attain sales quotas and have the flexibility to work from the office, out in the market, and at home. Residential Sales Representatives will receive leads from US Solar marketing efforts, but will be expected to participate with lead generation as well.
- Generate a pipeline of potential customers interested in solar power savings
- Persuade households to sign contracts with community solar projects in select communities
- Close the sale with signed contracts (in-person, phone, computer, etc)
- Follow processes on lead development and tracking
- Weekend and night work expected
- Ability to join weekly sales calls
- Enthusiasm and knowledge about the renewable energy industry
- Sales experience
- Excellent verbal communication and phone skills
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
Additionally, US Solar seeks sales personnel who are flexible, able to prioritize efficiently, take responsibility and initiative in their fields, have demonstrated focus, success, and motivation, and who are looking to be part of a hard-working, good-humored team of individuals.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Email subject should read “Community Solar: Residential Sales Representative”.