Organization: United States Solar Corporation (“US Solar”)
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Minneapolis, MN or South Norwalk, CT
Employer Description: US Solar is a developer and owner/operator of solar projects, specializing in community solar markets.
The Policy Analyst will have experience researching, analyzing and summarizing a wide-range of policy, regulatory and market issues relevant to the solar industry, with an emphasis on community solar.
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing state legislative and regulatory developments proceedings in coordination with other team members.
- Track and respond to legislative and regulatory developments.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of data analysis software and methods.
- Direct experience in policy and regulatory analysis, preferably related to utility, energy and/or environmental policy.
- Technical understanding of renewable energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in public policy, economics, environmental studies or related field.
- Knowledge of renewable energy industry.
- Experience in renewable energy consulting, state policy advocacy, or related fields.
- Experience with state utility Commission regulatory filings.
- Experiencing tracking state and federal legislative changes.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Email subject should read “Policy Analyst”.