Organization: United States Solar Corporation (“US Solar”)
Position Type: Full-time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Employer Description: US Solar is a developer and owner/operator of solar projects, specializing in community solar markets.
US Solar is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join our growing team. This position will be located out of our Minneapolis office. The Real Estate Paralegal requires great communication and attention to detail. This position will coordinate due diligence for real estate purchase, leases, development, and financing.
- Review and analyze title commitments and surveys;
- Effectively identify title issues, proactively develop and implement resolution strategies with third parties;
- Draft and complete estoppel certificates, memorandums, SNDAs, and related contracts and/or title resolution documents;
- Recording various real estate documents;
- Communicate with attorneys, clients, local governmental units, title companies and surveyors;
- Order searches, certified copies and zoning letters;
- Track the company’s contractual obligations under real estate agreements, including key dates, deadlines, and working with internal departments to schedule payments owed;
- May be requested to perform other duties not mentioned above.
- Bachelor’s degree or completion of paralegal program including Real Estate;
- At least 2 years of commercial Real Estate experience, including abstracting, assessment of title risk and clearing of title matters;
- Candidates should possess knowledge of commercial real estate transactions;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, demonstrated analytical ability, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to work overtime and limited overnight travel.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Email subject should read “Real Estate Paralegal”.